Pigma Micron Pen, No Packaging - Singles
Pigma ink, invented by Sakura over 25 years ago, continues to be the most reliable permanent ink on the market today. Artists, consumers, the government, and scientists consider Pigma Micron a necessary basic tool for any archival-quality, handwritten project.
This permanent, fade resistant, chemically stable, pigment-based ink will not bleed or run if liquids are spilled on or applied to the document after the ink has dried. Perfect for legal situations, Pigma ink is nearly impossible to alter on documents, in log books, or on checks. It's no wonder architects, archivists, anthropologists, entomologists and laboratories depend on Pigma Micron for record keeping.
Manga artists, professional illustrators and watercolorists use the seven point sizes to create precision lines. Our smallest size yet, 003, makes fine details distinct. Scrapbook enthusiasts and crafters require its archival quality for preserving memories in journals, and for making cards, quilts and dolls. Use Pigma Micron to leave a mark that will last a lifetime.
- Archival journals
- Freehand drawing and Zentangle
- Legal documents, log books, checks
- Sketching with watercolors
- Rubber stamping
- Fabric design - the inks on fabrics are for "decorative purposes only" - meaning do not launder. Use on pre-laundered textile, 100% cotton. And most importantly, to pre-test on material scraps prior to final application.
- Archival quality Pigma ink on paper
- Fade and chemical resistant
- Will not smear or feather when dry
- Does not bleed through most papers
- Meets ACMI non-toxicity standards