iCraft Adhesive, Removable Pink Tape3399
This easy-release, translucent, removable tape doesn’t leave any adhesive residue behind. iCraft Pixie Tape peels cleanly without tearing paper, yet is durable enough for a wide range of creative techniques.
Ideal for anyone who stencils, die cuts or uses an electronic cutter, iCraft Pixie Tape can provide a temporary hold for tools and materials. The light pink color is not only cute, but also translucent to help with precise placement, like matching up stamps and coordinating dies. The tint also makes it easy to see against white cardstock.
iCraft Pixie Tape is excellent for all kinds of masking techniques, from ink blending to watercolor. Just be sure to rub firmly to seal the tape to your paper. When finished, peel tape back gently on itself to remove.
iCraft Pixie Tape’s pressure activated micro-adhesion formula is perfect for paper crafting and a winning addition to our Pixie line of temporary adhesive products!
- Size: 1 inch x 20 yards
- Pressure activated micro-adhesion formula
- Peels easily without tearing paper
- Peels without leaving any adhesive residue behind
- Translucent pink color useful for a wide ranges of projects
- Tear tape by hand or insert into a desktop dispenser for one-handed convenience.
- Press and rub tape firmly onto surface, ensuring good contact between tape, paper and any tools such as dies or stencils.
- To remove tape, peel back gently from one corner.
- For best results, avoid touching adhesive side of tape with hands.
- Use a longer piece of Pixie Tape to ensure good contact between tape, paper and any tools being used.
- Pixie Tape is designed to provide a temporary bond; while tape may hold through a few uses, be sure to replace tape as needed for best performance.